"A Very Good Hospital"

About: Weston Park Hospital

I've been attending Weston Park for cancer treatment since March,both as an in and out patient.All staff,from the consultant right through to receptionists,health care assistants etc,are lovely.They cannot do enough for you and make you feel like an individual of real value,and not just a number.I've just been very poorly and had to be admitted(to ward 3)-I was there for about a fortnight and it was such a relief to have such caring staff around me day and night.I suppose I could have been admitted to my local general hospital,but I made the effort to get to Weston Pk.I wouldn't have got the high level of care at my local hospital.

Response from Debbie Fletcher, Patient Partnership, Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking the time to post such kind words of priase for the staff at Weston Park Hospital. Such feedback is extremely emcouraging and I will now ensure your comments are passed on to relevent staff.

For your information, we record such feedback centrally within the Trust and it is included in our routine reporting.

Thank you once again and I would like to wish you well.

Debbie Fletcher