"vascular clinic royal blackburn"

About: Royal Blackburn Hospital

Visited vascular clinic on 5th dec appointment at 10 15 I would like to thank the ultrasound nurse he took time to explain things and to listen to me he was excellent ! I would like to wish him a merry Christmas and a happy new year .And rest of staff also.Thank you !!!

Response from Royal Blackburn Hospital

Many thanks for your feedback on your experience of our Vascular service, and thank-you for taking the time to do so. I will make sure your appreciation is passed onto the team. I am very pleased to hear that your recent experience with us was really positive as we always strive to deliver safe, personal & effective care. Thank you for your seasonal greeting also, Merry Christmas and Best Wishes in 2015 to you too If you would like to talk through your visit to us with one of our Patient Experience team so we can understand the bits of your experience that made this such a good visit for you we would really value this so that we can try to make it like this for every patient visiting our hospitals and services. You can either contact me (Wendy Stobbs) on 01254 734471/ 01254 733704 or email me on wendy.stobbs@elht.nhs.uk.