"still can not be leave what's happened to me."

About: Bmi - The Clementine Churchill Hospital

Went in for minor operation. Had to go extremely early consultant had meeting with top people at northwick park. No porters available, only one to deal with all people that have arrived. I have to ask some one to ring ward to say I am here The consultant waiting in operating theatre, in the end some one had to come down from the ward to get me. Was taken to room, carpet soaking wet, radiator leak. Nurse waiting to take me to theatre, no time to fill in forms properley , no time for info on safety and use of bed instructions. Consultant did not visit me on day of operation, far to busy. While in hospital complained about heavy loss of blood, can not say any more as you will not print. Have had lots of problems, was promised a different consultant would see me as I am in great discomfort. Left countless messages, then made a appointment to see managers secretary to go through complaints, she did not turn up. Still waiting for some one to see me, I am sure some thing wrong, no one contacted me yet. Its never going to happen is it.

Response from Bmi - The Clementine Churchill Hospital

We are very sorry to hear you have had a bad experience whilst under our care and we also apologise that an appointment was made and no one attended. We would really like the opportunity to discuss this further and in more detail with you. Please can I ask you contact us on 0208 872 8934 to arrange a further meeting.