"Staff are so friendly and go out of their way to help"

About: Glasgow Royal Infirmary / Clinical haematology

I recently attended the Haemophilia Unit at GRI in Glasgow for treatment I would just like to say that the staff when I attend the unit are so friendly and go out the there way to cater for my needs especially given that I am a diabetic patient who is on insulin they always offer me tea or coffee and a sandwich when I arrive.

I would also like to say that given the hospital has been on regional news programmes recently I can never fault the cleanliness of the unit and regular seeing nurses in between patients washing hands etc.

The staff and consultants should be praised for the work in this unit

Dear waterloo,

Thank you for getting in touch to tell me about your experience at the Glasgow Royal Infirmary - it is great to be able to highlight areas of good practice and I will be delighted to pass this onto the team who look after you.

It is excellent to hear that the staff are not only friendly and welcoming, but also take into account your other health needs. I also thank you for highlighting the cleanliness at this clinic and the steps the staff take to ensure they are complying with hand hygiene policies.

Thanks again for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.

Best Wishes,

Lorna

• waterloo thinks this response is helpful