"Very friendly and kind people"

About: Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust / Mental Health Services for Older People – Inpatient

The “IRIS” team began supporting me not long after my wife died. I was reluctant at first to have strangers in my home and I thought I could look after myself. I quickly changed my mind about having people coming in because I felt cared for and what I said was listened to and acted on.

Everyone in the IRIS team came across as very friendly and kind people. I got on all well with all of them and really enjoyed their company too. Just a pity they couldn’t stay longer when they came to see me.

Response from Claire Watson, Assistant Practitioner, Mansfield and Ashfield Intensive Recovery Intervention Service, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding the IRIS team. I will ensure the team are made aware of your feedback. They will all be so pleased. We are so glad that you felt listened too and cared for and that you enjoyed our company. We enjoyed yours too.

Due to restraints within the service, sometimes our time can be limited, we wish that we could of spent more time with you too.

Take care.