"All my appointments at the urology clinic have been great"

About: Ayr Hospital / Urology Scottish Ambulance Service / Patient Transport Service

All my appointments at the urology clinic have been great, all the staff, nurses, doctors, everyone is really lovely. My nurse is Lilian White and I cannot praise her enough. She is always there for me and no matter how large a small the questions I have for her nothing is too much trouble. Her whole approach and the way she handles my questioning is wonderful.

I recently suffered an aortic aneurysm whilst in Carlisle. I was therefore treated in Carlisle but then transferred to Dumfries so I could be closer to friends, more recent care has been in Ayr where I live. I cannot speak highly enough of the ambulance crews, hospital staff, GPs and District Nurses who have been there to help and support me and without whom I would not be here today.

Dear Loot411,

I am so pleased that all your care has been very good, no matter where or by whom, and that is as it should be. I will be very pleased to let everyone know about the post, particularly Lillian.

I am sorry you have had your health troubles but I hope you are recovering well now. Thank you so much for this lovely post.

I hope you have a lovely Christmas,

Best wishes,

Response from Andrew Johnson, Communications Assistant, Corporate Affairs & Engagement, Scottish Ambulance Service

Dear Loot411,

It is great to know that you are so pleased with the care you have received from across the health service in Scotland including the Scottish Ambulance Service - I'm sure our staff members will be pleased to see your comments.

I hope you are now recovering well and that you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Kind regards,