"I’ve always had excellent care and treatment"

About: Crosshouse Hospital / Cardiology

I attended the cardiology clinic on Tuesday, I’ve never phoned before but I felt I needed to balance the negative comments we hear about the NHS.

I did not find anyone who could have done better, the girls on the reception desks at the main hospital entrance and at the clinic were lovely, smiling and welcoming. The nurses and the doctor were so very helpful.

I’ve always had excellent care and treatment whether at the clinics or as an in-patient, once I was taken in at night when the hospital was very busy, even then they really looked after me.

Dear Blank792,

This is music to my ears. It is great that you have truly experienced patient centered care on each occasion you have used the hospital services. Thank you for helping to balance the books and shared this with us. I will pass this to the team to make sure they know you thought so highly of the care that you received.

Kind regards,