"Thanks to f22 my nan came home and was happy"

About: Queen's Medical Centre / Gastroenterology

My nan went to f22 queens 3 years ago and they couldn't fix her stoma and fistula and they said she would be on Hickman line for life and it kept on getting infected that meaned my nan would go in hospital as soon as it got mucky thanks to f22 my nan came home and was happy but she was on her ton for life and her bloods are fine now thank you f22 and Dr bowling and his team.

Response from Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust

Thank you for writing to share your nan’s experience. What great news to hear that she has now completely recovered from her illness. Your comments will be relayed to Dr Bowling and the F22 ward team.

Response from Queen's Medical Centre

This feedback was originally posted in November 2014 via the Patient Opinion website. There is presently a technical problem with the NHS Choices website. This means a back log of comments are presently being pulled from the Patient Opinion website later than usual. We have escalated our concerns to the NHS Choices team, who have assured us that their team are working to resolve the problem. We responded to this post back in November 2014. This lovely feedback was shared with the staff involved at the time.