"Feedback for the diabetes clinic at Kings College Hospital"
About: King's College Hospital (Denmark Hill) / Diabetic medicine King's College Hospital (Denmark Hill) Diabetic medicine SE5 9RS
Posted by Brave760 (as ),
1) What is good about this clinic?
a. The staff are usually very punctual
2) What could work better for you about this clinic?
a. I always feel a bit rushed
3) Is there anything that could improve the experience of living with diabetes in between clinic visits (apart from the diabetes going away)?
a. It would be nice if there was a local support group that you could ask a question
4) How easy is it to contact the diabetes team for advice in between clinic visits?
a. I haven’t tried so I’m unable to comment
5) What sort of contact would you prefer between visits (if any) email/skype/face to face/telephone?
a. Email – as I am on my computer often