"Strange booking system"
About: King's College Hospital (Denmark Hill) / Diabetic medicine King's College Hospital (Denmark Hill) Diabetic medicine SE5 9RS
Posted by Lawn206 (as ),
1) What is good about this clinic?
a. Seeing the same doctor every time. The appointment booking system is really weird where you have to wait to be contacted and told you can now contact the hospital to make an appointment. Just send me an appointment!
2) What could work better for you about this clinic?
a. More support with the psychological problems, e. g. eating disorder, depression
3) Is there anything that could improve the experience of loving with diabetes in between clinic visits (apart from the diabetes going away)?
4) How easy is it to contact the diabetes team for advice in between clinic visits?
a. Easy – as I am able to send an email
5) What sort of contact would you prefer between visits (if any) email/skype/face to face/telephone?