"Diabetes Clinic at Kings College Hospital"
About: King's College Hospital (Denmark Hill) / Diabetic medicine King's College Hospital (Denmark Hill) Diabetic medicine SE5 9RS
Posted by Sweet982 (as ),
1) What is good about this clinic
a. Not sure but I think the screen has made my visit better because you can see where you are going to
2) What could work better for you about this clinic?
a. The waiting times could be improved because I have been waiting since 9 am and I’m still waiting
3) Is there anything that could improve the experience of loving with diabetes in between clinic visits (apart from the diabetes going away)?
4) How easy is it to contact the diabetes team for advice in between clinic visits?
a. It is very easy, because I can just walk in
5) What sort of contact would you prefer between visits (if any) email/Skype/face to face/telephone?
a. I prefer a quick face to face meeting or telephone because its quick