"Kindness and efficiency"

About: City Hospital campus / Pain Management

I have very recently had treatment at the back pain clinic at Nottingham City Hospital and I can't thank Dr Fernandez and her team enough, so kind and friendly. There is so much negativity regarding the NHS that I think people should know when things go right. I would just like to thank everyone for their kindness and efficiency.

Response from Nottingham University Hospitals NHS Trust

Thank you so much for sharing your experience at our back pain clinic and and for your kind words about the work of Dr Fernandez and his team. We are pleased to hear you feel you were treated with kindness and efficiency. We will pass on your lovely message of thanks to Dr Fernandez and the team, we are sure they will appreciate it.

Update posted by Kataraina (the patient)

Thanks for the response though I should point out Dr Fernandez is a woman not a man, I wouldn't want to offend her with this misprint, thank you

Response from City Hospital campus

This feedback was originally posted in November 2014 via the Patient Opinion website. There is presently a technical problem with the NHS Choices website. This means a back log of comments are presently being pulled from the Patient Opinion website later than usual. We have escalated our concerns to the NHS Choices team, who have assured us that their team are working to resolve the problem. We responded to this post back in November 2014. This lovely feedback was shared with the staff involved at the time.