"The staff were awesome"

About: Derriford Hospital / General medicine Mount Gould Hospital

I was admitted to the Plym Neuro unit at Mount Gould Hospital and also the Pencarrow ICU at Derriford Hospital in Plymouth very grudgingly but glad I went.

The staff were awesome, they all knew their jobs, they were very kind, and caring, nothing was to much trouble, however my condition has now got worse and I believe I was let out to early? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Response from Genny Turner, Senior Quality Facilitator, Plymouth Hospitals NHS Trust

Thank you for your kind words following your recent stay in Mount Gould and Pencarrow Ward. I will forward your kind words onto the Ward Manager.

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on the Patient Opinion website.

Best wishes

Genny

Following on from my comments I note that you stated your condition has deteriorated.

Should you require assistance please would you be kind enough to give our PALS (Patient Advice and Liaison Service) Team a call on 01752 439884 or email

plh-tr.PALS@nhs.net so we may have some more information from you so that we can investigate this further for you.

With best wishes

Genny

• le james thinks this response is helpful