"excellent patient service"

I have been bringing my elderly (93 years of age) father for treatment over the past few months. My disabled mother likes to come along for these appointments in order to support her husband and it has been a blessing to be able to park in a disabled bay close to the centre each time. This dedicated car park is always busy and sometimes we do have to queue for a "one in one out" space but we always know that the throughput of traffic into this car park is quick as only treatment patients are allowed in. This makes a huge difference to the whole experience and avoids tension for my parents. Thank you. On the medical side, my father has received excellent, caring service every time and staff are particularly good at taking his age into account when he visits. He is always met with a smile - thank you. The building itself is welcoming and informal, again minimising any anxiety for the patient. Thank you. So, from the car park staff to the reception staff to the medical team. my family sends a big "thank you everyone"

Response from Circle-Nottingham NHS Treatment Centre

Thank you for sharing your feedback. The car parking team and staff on Gateway A were delighted to know you and your father are happy with the service you receive. Your comments have been fed back to the clinical team and the car parking team.