"Good service and my small request"

About: Three Towns Resource Centre / General Psychiatry

I have been seeing Dr Johnston from around 2001 at North Ayr Health Centre and was thinking about how good a service is provided by the Psychiatry unit. Dr Johnson is always wise, kind, caring and compassionate and always shakes my hand when he comes into the waiting room to collect me for my appointment. The appointments always run to time – I’m not kept waiting for very long.

My only very small criticism/ request is for a better choice of magazines in the waiting room. A good magazine can help to calm nerves whilst you are waiting.

Dear Tray453

What a lovely post to read on a Monday morning, thank you so much for taking the time to share this with us. I will take great pleasure in passing this on to Dr Johnson and the team at the North Ayr Health Centre.

I have spoken with Peter, one of the managers and he is going to explore the options for getting new magazines.

Best wishes,