"Elderly health care"

I have just collected my 93 year old Father after staying in Petersfield Hospital following a fall at home. The staff and facilities at this hospital are excellent. Everyone is doing a great job.

Response from Leanne Mincher, Complaints Assistant , Complaints Department, Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are so pleased that you have found the staff in Petersfield Hospital to be excellent in looking after your father. We appreciate that this must have been a very worrying time for you and your family. Please let me assure you that we will of course, pass your comments on to the relevant staff as we are sure they will be just as pleased to receive this as we were.

Response from Petersfield Community Hospital

Dear Mr Earp Thank you for your kind comments and for taking the time to post them. Feedback is extremely important to our Trust and it is good to hear that your father received excellent care. I do hope that your father has made a good recovery following his fall. Please be assured that your feedback has been shared with the staff who cared for your father. Kind regards Jane Tibble Complaints and PALS Officer