"A&E at the Gateshead QE"

About: Queen Elizabeth Hospital (Gateshead)

I've been speaking to a number of health professionals after feeling unwell for several months. There were further symptoms which resulted in an ambulance being assigned to take me to A&E. The team were amazing. They made me feel like my health matters, they treated everyone with the diligence and dignity that everyone wishes for in these circumstances. The Doctors who conducted the prognosis and recommendations have achieved more in an evening than others have achieved over months. I am home the following day feeling healthier than I have for months following their treatment, recommendations and it has really given me hope that the following care that has been put in place will resolve my ongoing issues, at last I understand the value of contributing to the funding of the NHS. If I could find an appropriate award I wouldn't hesitate to draft a nomination!

Response from Queen Elizabeth Hospital

We're so glad to hear you're feeling better and that the QE team were able to be part of that. We'll be sure to pass your comments along to the team involved as they're always keen to hear patient feedback.