"There should be more people like him"

About: South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust / Patient transport service (PTS)

The ambulance driver who took me to the South Bristol community Hospital was really nice.

Adi was very kind and helpful – there should be more people like him. He really tries his best to look after people.

Dear Twin502

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am glad to hear that you are happy with our Patient Transport Service.

It is always rewarding to hear that our staff are continuing to provide excellent care to our patients when they need us most.

I would like to pass your kind comments onto the ambulance diver who transported you to hospital. Would you be able to contact me, laura.martin@swast.nhs.uk or call 01392 453831, at your convenience, with the date of your journey and your home address? This would allow me make sure I fin the right member of staff and ensure they are recognised for the care they gave.

Thank you again for providing feedback on our service.

Laura