"Pleased with the paramedic support"

About: South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust / Emergency ambulance

Couldn't breathe. Felt as if I was suffocating. I suffer from Bronchiestasis and Fibrosis.

The paramedic was absolutely first class. He gave me a full examination, better than one gets in a doctors surgery, and an excellent explanation of what was happening. I was pleased with the quick diagnosis, the quick service, and I felt reassured.

I learnt things that were really helpful that I hadn't been told before by any medic.

Dear LGC

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I hope you are feeling much better now.

It is always rewarding to hear that our staff are continuing to provide excellent care to our patients when they need us most.

I would like to pass your kind comments onto the Paramedic who came to your aid. Would you be able to contact me, laura.martin@swast.nhs.uk or call 01392 453831, at your convenience, with the date and address that the ambulance attended? This would allow me to identify the staff involved and ensure they are recognised for the care they gave.

Thank you again for providing feedback on our service.