"EPU nurses and midwives are fantastic"

About: St Thomas' Hospital (London)

After 5 miscarriages I had bleeding again this pregnancy and couldn't get hold of the recurrent miscarriage clinic at St Mary's on a w/e. I called up St thomas' Epu and spoke with a Nurse, who was very kind and said I could just go in for a scan. I did go in on tuesday 21 oct after another tiny bleed, and all the nurses and staff were so kind. Scan nurse and Midwife were just fantastic. Thank you so much , I wasn't able to send a phone review as the service doesn't work but wanted to thank you all so much - I was so stressed and without you I think I would have just broken down. Excellent that this EPU is there, it's busy and there's a long wait but staff are just lovely. Thank you all so, so much.

Response from St Thomas' Hospital

I am glad to learn that your experience of EPU was so positive and that you received the help and support you needed during this difficult time. I apologise that the telephone review service did not work when you tried to use it and thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience through NHS Choices instead. The staff in EPU were very encouraged receive your feedback.