"Great treatment let down slightly by Admin. delays"

About: Charles Clifford Dental Hospital

Referred to the hospital by my own Dentist for assessment and possible treatment. 3 month delay for appointment. No complaints. They're very busy. Extremely thorough assessment by friendly and knowledgeable staff. Reviewed by Consultant and everything explained in clear simple language. Good experience. Now awaiting for consultant to write back to the Dentist outlining further treatment required. There is currently a four week backlog apparently on letters going out. Neither my dentist or I can move forwards until the letter arrives. Very professional service let down by simple admin. issues.

Response from Debbie Fletcher, Patient Partnership, Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Tony

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments regarding your experience of our services and thank you for providing such encouraging, kind words of priase.

With regard to the admin delays you mention, I am currenly in the process of discussing this with the relevent managers at Charles Clifford Dental Hospital and we will respond on this matter shortly.

Kind Regards