"Excellent Care"

About: Royal Surrey County Hospital

I have been attending The Royal Surrey Hospital for the past year and have had 4 surgical procedures. The experience was stress free and manageable by the excellent staff in every department I visited. I can only praise the whole set up from being able to contact my consultant's secretary, my consultant and specialist nurses who were generous with their time and were very respectful. In all the units I was treated very well and kept informed the whole time. All appointments and surgery dates were mostly kept or if changed I was notified in a timely manner. I have nothing but praise for the staff and their professionalism.

Response from Robyn Jarrett, Head of Communications and Marketing, Royal Surrey County Hospital NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you once again for taking the time to share this positive feedback with us.

We are pleased to hear that you had a positive experience and received excellent care at the Royal Surrey.

We will pass your feedback to all the areas involved so that staff receive the recognition they deserve.

Best wishes

Royal Surrey County Hospital

Response from Royal Surrey County Hospital

Good morning, Thank you for taking the time to share your positive comments and experience. It is always very motivating when members of staff get recognition for their hard work. I have shared your comments with Ward Managers. I hope you are well after your visit and wish you all the best in the future. Thank you once again.