"Grantham Hospital - Your staff are truly incredible"

About: Grantham & District Hospital / General medicine

I was admitted to Grantham Hospital first 2 1/2 on EAU and the rest of my time on Ward 6. On admission I was in pain, distressed and frightened. The staff both medical and non medical were amazing.

I'd like to say a big heartfelt thank you, to all the staff at Grantham Hospital, EAU and Ward 6.

The care I received both medical and non-medical was second to non. Your staff are truly incredible. The high level of service I received made me feel safe, comforted and not scared. I was always kept informed about my treatment and had total trust in everything that had been explained. Your staff go above and beyond to make the people in their care feel safe and heard this is all mixed in with smiles and a very good sense of humour.

If I was ever in need of medical attention again there is only one hospital I would want to be treated at a fantastic hospital with amazing staff. Thank you.

Response from United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust

Very many thanks for your kind message which has been passed on to the staff who work hard to provide the care you described for everyone.

We appreciate the time you have taken to reflect your stay at Grantham.

Sister Rachel Ryder

United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust

Emergency Assessment Unit ( EAU )

Grantham Hospital