"Getting condoms for free"

About: Kirklees Sexual Health / Kirklees Sexual Health Outreach

2ladies turned up at college called Sue and Dawn, they were awsome. Showed us how we could get a c card and do a screen to check we didn't have clap. I did both. Glad they showed up cos now I know I can get free condoms until I'm 25, wicked.

Response from Michelle Briggs, Specialist Sexual Health Trainer, Sexual Health Outreach Team, Locala Community Partnerships

Lifter, your feedback is excellent - thank you so much for taking the time to go online and write about your experience with the Chlasp Outreach Team. It sounds like you got everything you needed and went away happy. All young people under 25 can access free condoms via the C Card Scheme, and get free testing for chlamydia from our team or any Locala contraception and sexual health clinic (check out the Locala website for clinic details and opening times - http://www.locala.org.uk/your-healthcare/contraception-and-sexual-health/ )

In the meantime you can always ring our office on 01484 481030 for help, support or advice about sexual health, condoms and chlamydia screening.