"Ward 32"

About: Darlington Memorial Hospital

I was sent by my GP to ward 31 and treated by a Nurse Practitioner who was excellent, very professional and friendly, event though he was extremely busy. Then I was admitted to Ward32 for surgery. Everyone from the surgeon, nursing staff and cleaners were lovely. The ward was very clean and also the toilet and shower. After hearing many horror stories about hospitals and the NHS in the press, one is bound to be a bit "concerned" but my stay on ward 32, although somewhere I would not obviously want to be, could not have been better. Many thanks to all who attended to me on Wards 31 and 32

Response from Darlington Memorial Hospital

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent visit to Ward s31 and 32 at DMH. I am very pleased to hear that you had a positive experience and that you are happy with the care you received. The Trust is grateful for all feedback, positive or negative, as it means we can better understand what is important to our patients, and your kind comments will be shared with the wards Thank you for leaving your comments on NHS Choices. Patient Experience Team County Durham and Darlington NHS Foundation Trust Tel: 0800 7835774