"Useless"

About: Royal Bolton Hospital

Been visiting this hospital for a variety of reasons, for 1 i wasnt taken seriously for the reason of my visit for example the nurse wouldnt listen when i wanted to be tested for a certain problem. 2 they changed my appointment because a nurse booked annual leave but failed to notify me in time, resulting in me turning up to the hospital only to be sent home with a different appointment. 3. lack of communication. was told i was sent a letter out last friday only for it to still not be here the thursday after even though it was sent out first class and that i need that letter as proof for time off work. 4. the way i was spoken to by one of the staff, patronising and embaressing as if it was a shame i was going through what i was. will be trying to avoid using their services when i can. Useless place to visit.

Response from Royal Bolton Hospital

Oh dear, that does sound frustrating for you. We're sorry to hear about this and would like to look into it further to see what went wrong. If you would like to discuss please would you contact our Patient Advice and Liaison Service in the first instance on 01204 390193.