"hand injury"

About: Manor Hospital / Accident and emergency New Cross Hospital / Accident and emergency

My husband is disabled and I had to stop him falling which caused my injury. I visited manor hospital after suffering the pain for five weeks where I was examined and had xray done to be told there was nothing wrong and it would go on it's own. while my husband was having eye surgery at Wolverhampton hospital I decided to visit a&e department because I was in so much pain. they examined me and gave me an xray and was found to have frayed tendons in my thumb and trigger finger I was put in a strap on cast and was given a follow up appointment to have steroid injections

the service was brilliant I wad in and sorted in hour and half. I would highly recommend Wolverhampton hospital to family and friends

Response from Walsall Healthcare NHS Trust

Hello, thank you for taking the time to post a comment. We're sorry to hear about your experience at the Trust. We value all feedback and would appreciate if you could give our Patient Relations team a call so that we can look into your specific care.

Walsall healthcare NHS Trust

Response from The Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust

Dear Patd

Thank you for your comments relating to your patient experience at New Cross Hospital. I will share your comments with our staff in the Emergency Department.

I wish you well with your future recovery!

Kindest regards