"Excellent care received for complicated c-section"

About: Croydon University Hospital

I wish to leave a good review for the maternity unit of Croydon University Hospital. Read many bad reviews, but had two very good experiences with my two children (two c-sections). With my second child -born in late September 2014- I had serious complications during the c-section and the staff did an excellent job. I had already received good care when advised to be admitted to the hospital earlier because of baby's position. Both care at hope ward and labour ward were excellent. Care at Mary ward was also good, and I received an excellent postnatal care - once at home - by the community midwife. I would definitely recommend to have a baby at CUH.

Response from Graham Richardson, Deputy Manager, PALS and Complaints, Croydon Health Services NHS Trust

Dear Maria

Response from Croydon University Hospital

Dear Maria Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. I am pleased that we were able to provide a good outcome from what must have been a worrying time and I will ensure your kind words are passed on to the Maternity and community teams. And congratulations! Graham Richardson, Deputy Manager, PALS and Complaints Department