"The appointment service was good"

About: Telford referral and quality service (TRAQS) The Princess Royal Hospital / General medicine

The appointment service was good. My appointment with the consultant at the princess royal hospital was good. He took time to explain my situation and what would happen next at my further appointments.

Response from Helen Handy, TRAQS & CAB Co-Ordinator, Telford and Wrekin CCG

Dear Cadet383

Thank you for your positive feedback relating to the service you received from TRAQS, I am pleased that you felt we provided a good service.

Although your referral was processed by the TRAQS team we note that some of your comments relate to Princess Royal Hospital NHS Trust who do not have access to respond to postings on Patient Opinion. As all postings received are anonymous I am unable to pass on your positive comments to the hospital.

May I suggest that you contact the Patient Advice Liaison Officer (PALS). They will be able to accept your positive comments and pass them on to the departments concerned with your treatment.

PALS PRH - 01952 282888

Thank you again for taking the time to respond.

Response from The Princess Royal Hospital

Thank you for your positive feedback Di Davis Patient Advice and Liaison Service