"Gynaecology a disaster - I can't even get an..."

About: University College Hospital

I have been since June trying to get an appointment with an outpatient clinic. From the get go the system has been disorganised with little to no communication between departments. I had arranged to see the clinic mid-September. My appointment was cancelled, but I was never informed and only found out my accident. Since then I have been fobbed off continuously. No one seems to want to take responsibility and no one knows what's going on. Going round in circles and feeling thoroughly disenchanted with the process. The bureaucracy of the booking system means its impossible to speak to anyone with common sense. Threes weeks after I was supposed to have my appointment and i am still no closer and in pain all the time. Avoid going here at all costs, my previously held good opinion on this hospital has been thoroughly shattered.

Response from University College Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to feed back to us. We are very sorry to hear about your recent experience of Gynaecology outpatient services at UCLH. We would be grateful if you could contact our Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) via pals@uclh.nhs.uk or by calling 020 3447 3042 so that we can look into this.