"Excellent visit to ultrasound department"

About: Royal Devon & Exeter Hospital (Wonford)

In this day and age of gripes and grumblings I wish to add that my experience at the RD&E ultrasound department could not be faulted. I was referred and seen within two weeks even though my complaint was not urgent. I arrived at the department slightly early and started to read my kindle only to hear my name called within a few minutes. A very friendly member of staff took me to the ultra sound waiting area and again I waited just for a a few minutes. I was seen by a doctor who was extremely friendly and approachable. After a few questions he scanned my foot and identified the problem quickly, discussing with me his findings and the solutions. I cannot fault the excellent service I received. Just as an addendum, I could not choose radiology services in the drop down box to choose which department so had to put don't know!!

Response from Royal Devon & Exeter Hospital (Wonford)

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience when attending the Ultrasound Department at the Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital. I would like to thank you for your kind comments regarding the staff and the speed in which you were seen. Positive feedback such as yours is always appreciated.