"I could ask questions no matter how silly they sounded"

About: Lincoln County Hospital / General surgery

Attended for day surgery very nervous having not been into hospital before. Excellent care received all round!

Nurses were lovely, Brenda and another lady who I can't remember the name of in particular! All of the surgical staff including anaesthetists were excellent and felt like I could ask questions no matter how silly they sounded!

They talked through every single step of what was going to happen which put my mind at ease. All are a credit to Lincoln County Hospital! !

Response from Sharon Kidd, Patient Experience and Engagement Manager, Patient Experience, United Lincolnshire Hospitals NHS Trust

Thank you for your kind comments re the care you received when you attended the Surgical Day Unit at Lincoln County Hospital. We make every effort to make the experience as pleasant and as less stressful as possible and it is always nice to hear when we have succeeded. I have passed your comments on to Brenda and all of the team. I hope you are continuing to recovery well and once again thank you.

Regards