"Thanks to all involved in the care of me and my..."

About: Darlington Memorial Hospital

Thank you to all the amazing staff that supported myself and husband throughout the induction and ultimately emergency section to ensure the safe delivery of our twins earlier this month. The midwives, HCA's, Dr's, anesthetist, domestic staff etc were all attentive and friendly throughout my 6 day stay.. I felt that particularly the night staff were fantastic, helping me to breastfeed my twins and hand express when necessary and regularly checking up on my pain. I would definitely recommend the delivery and labour ward aswel as the maternity ward to any soon-to-be mums. Thanks again.

Response from Darlington Memorial Hospital

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent visit to the Labour Ward at Darlington Memorial Hospital and congratulations on the birth of your twins. I am very pleased to hear that you had a positive experience and that you are happy with the care you received. The Trust is grateful for all feedback, positive or negative, as it means we can better understand what is important to our patients, and your kind comments will be shared with the staff. Thank you for leaving your comments on NHS Choices. Patient Experience Team County Durham and Darlington NHS Foundation Trust Tel: 0800 7835774