"Ward 15 Post Op Urology"

About: Royal Preston Hospital / Urology

I walked off the ward two days after cancer removal.

During my treatment I was left without pain relief for 6 hours.

On one occasion visitors I had asked not to be allowed to visit were allowed and they started an exceptionally heated and loud argument with me and reported erroneous facts about me to staff and were asked to leave the ward.

Point blank the staff refused to provide me with either halal/gluten free menus. I was asked, "what do you want those for"?

I felt I had exceptional poor care from certain staff.

The ward was dirty and smelt and I reported circumstances to site manager of t he night and PALS statements taken.

I am incandescent with rage as no one from the CEOs office has kept in contact. I feel your secretaries and office staff who must be getting so many complaints about this ward and staff. I really feel my complaint needs investigating.

Thank you for your feedback and for telling us of your experience. We are obviously concerned to read your comments and would welcome the opportunity to discuss your concerns with you in person. If you would be willing to do so, can I ask you to please contact our Customer Care department on 01772 522521.

• Mrs Gee doesn't think this response is helpful
    {{helpful}} of {{totalOthers()}} other people think it is helpful

Response from Royal Preston Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We were very concerned to read your comments and would welcome the opportunity to discuss your concerns in more detail. If you would be happy to do so, can we ask you to please contact our Customer Care department on 01772 522521,