"My hip replacment operation"

About: Cannock Chase Hospital

I have recently attended Cannock Hospital for a hip replacement, following a long period of pain and lack of movement. I was nervous and apprehensive regarding an operation and had put it off for as long as I could. I would just like to say that the treatment I received before, during and after the operation has been superb. I cannot thank the staff enough at Cannock Hospital, they have been both friendly and extremely professional. Following what could have been a very traumatic time, I found that they could not do enough for me. With their care I was able to come out of hospital the day after the operation. I was told that I could contact the hospital at any time after the operation if I felt the need to.

Response from Head of Patient Experience, Mid Staffordshire NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Ms Hughes

Thank you so much for providing us with this lovely feedback which I have shared with the orthopaedic team. I am delighted that your needs and expectations were met and hope you are recovering well from your operation.

Kind Regards