"Surgery"

About: Trafford General Hospital

I had attended this hospital last year 2013 for the same operation and attended again in 2014 to have my right thumb nail wedge operated on. I was extremely happy with all the staff from the start of the day, the nurses on the ward were caring and kept all patients well informed as to what was happening through the day. I also like to comment on the surgeon and his team who were very caring and looked after me through the surgery as i was unwell and started to sweat and feel dizzyand made me feel at ease. I just like to thank Trafford General Hospital for there excellent care they provide to all there patients and would rank to 1 and give them 10 out of 10. Thanks Again

Response from Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for your comments posted on the Patient Opinion website regarding your care and experience when you were a day case patient on the Manchester Elective Orthopaedic Centre in September.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

The Patient Experience Team

Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Response from Trafford General Hospital

Thank you for your comments posted on the NHS Choices website regarding your care and experience when you were a day case patient on the Manchester Elective Orthopaedic Centre in September. It was very kind of you to write and compliment the staff as it is good to receive positive feedback which reflects the hard work and dedication of our staff. It was reassuring to hear that you thought the nurses were caring and kept you well informed. We can assure you that we have passed on your comments to the nursing staff, surgeon and Orthopaedic team involved in your care. Once again, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. The Patient Experience Team Central Manchester University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust