"Experience of podiatry service"

About: Specialist services / Podiatry

(as a staff member posting for a patient/service user),

My first time here as I have just moved here, I thought what a nice, new place, clean, bright, and modern. Walked in, booked in for my appointment for feet and no one was in the waiting area. I was putting some credit on my phone for a very important call I had to make to my solicitor, so I had my phone on speakerphone, which isn't loud, I wasn't even talking myself, and I felt the receptionist kept giving me dirty looks. They never even asked me politely if I would turn it off or go out. They fetched a colleague out of the back who literally told me off!

I was disgusted as the room was empty as well. I have a hearing problem and this is not good practice.

PS. The Foot Lady was lovely.

Response from Duncan Heaney, Head of Service - Podiatry, Health Partnerships - Nottinghamshire Healthcare

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments, and I am very pleased that you had a positive experience with regards to your podiatry treatment.

Please accept my apologies in relation to your comments about the reception staff.Your concerns have been forwarded to the support services manager responsible for the reception staff at Park House to investigate.

Apologies again.

Further to last post- please note that should have read reception staff at Arnold Health Centre and not Park House- apologies for confusion