"The NHS at it's best."

About: Broadgreen Hospital

I had my gallbladder removed in August and cannot praise everyone involved in my care highly enough and would like to say a big thank you to you all. Every aspect of my care was excellent, when I attended outpatient appointments prior to my operation I went in more or less on time, all the staff in the outpatient department were very friendly and put me at ease. My pre-op appointment ran to time and was so well organised. The nurses explained everything to me and put me at ease. I was admitted as a day case but had to stay in overnight after the operation, my surgeon was wonderful coming to see me before and after the operation to explain everything to me, all the doctors and nurses involved in the operation and the nurses on the day ward and ward 2 were so kind and attentive, All the areas of the hospital I saw during my visits were spotlessly clean. This is the NHS at it's best and it's obviously good teamwork that makes it work. Please keep up the good work you are all a credit to your professions.

Response from Broadgreen Hospital

Thank you for writing such a lovely message. We're pleased to hear you had a good experience at Broadgreen and wish you the best in your recovery. We will pass your comments on to staff.