"The hospital feels clean, fresh ..."

About: The Royal London Hospital For Integrated Medicine

The hospital feels clean, fresh and efficient and yet at the same time manages to feel comfortable, relaxed, friendly and unclinical, making the whole experience much less stressful than any other hospital visit. Waiting times for outpatient are short - I'm usually in and out in an hour, whereas at other hospitals I've sometimes waited 3 hours to get in to see the doctor. I feel the doctor sees me as a real person and I don't get the feeling of being on a production line that I do elsewhere. Homeopathic treatment means I don't have the side effects of the - expensive - drugs I was on when I was being treated conventionally.

I had to go for an x ray round the corner in the neurology hospital. Signposting was very unclear and I was wandering round for half an hour trying to find where to go.

It would be a terrible thing if this wonderful hospital were closed down. It is a shining example of good health care. I was lucky my GP was prepared to refer me - my last one refused and it would be good if awareness of the RLHH's work could be highlighted where PCT's have refused to support it.

Response from The Royal London Hospital For Integrated Medicine

Thankyou for your comments.

If you would like feedback on your comments please contact our Patient Advice and Liaison Service Opening times Monday to Friday 9am - 4pm (excluding public holidays) Tel No 020 7380 9975 (24hr answering machine)

Fax: 020 7691 5806