"Outpatients appointment"

About: Cromer Hospital

Recently I had an appointment with a specialist from the N&N gastro-enterology department at Cromer. I arrived and was met by not one, but three volunteer 'welcomers'. They could not have been more helpful and led me through the checkin procedure. My appointment was 5 mins early(!) and was very satisfactory. The doctor gave me all the information I needed about my condition, changed my medication and undertook to advise my GP of all this. After the consultation, I met witht he receptionist who was very friendly and who arranged my next consultation. A blood test followed which involved a wait of only 5 mins, and was painless. On leaving, one of the volunteers checked that all was satisfactory and wished me a good day. Overall, this was the most professional care I have ever had from the NHS and I congratulate all those involved in patient care at Cromer. In particular, this excellent degree of care could not have taken place without expert and professional management. Clearly the caring and professional outlook of the hospital management has 'trickled down' to all involved at Cromer and has resulted in all staff working well and happily together. Keep up the good work! Regards David Cramer

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your visit to Cromer Hospital. We are pleased to hear that everyone was welcoming and we will pass on your comments to the team.

Response from Cromer Hospital

The Cromer team will be pleased to know that they have provided you with the most professional care you have ever received from the NHS. Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience.