"Thank you all for the way that you looked after me"

About: Kent & Canterbury Hospital

I came in to Canterbury for an operation for a aneurysm . The consultant was very fair and explained everything to my wife and I . The nurses and staff. We're extremely good to me in every way as also with every one else in my ward. The cleaning staff were very good, there was about six cleaners around at different times of the day. The food was excellent, and plenty of it. The surgery team was extremely wonderful and really caring. After the report on tv yesterday about Canterbury hospital I felt that I must put my opinion in support of you. I am very grateful to margate and Canterbury hospitals , I cannot speak highly enough of them. And I know that if I have to go into either I know that I will be well looked after. Once again a very big thank you. David Dunwell. Ramsgate.

Dear Mr Dunwell, thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with such kind and encouraging feedback. Our staff will very much appreciate it, we are going through a difficult time at the moment. Focussing on the positives really helps. Glad our clinical teams have been able to help you.