"I felt the doctor was very abrupt and dismissive to our situation"

About: New Cross Hospital / Accident and emergency

I arrived at 0030hrs but was seen at 0300hrs. Some people who came before me were seen before me because they where crying out loud in pain.

I was not offered any pain relief while waiting to be seen and eventually when I got called in, I was called in with my boyfriend and we where both seen at the same time.

I am a tax payer and I don't see anyone else being seen together with a friend just because they came in together. I deserve my own independent individual assessment.

I felt the doctor was very abrupt and dismissive to our situation. I felt I had wasted my time and energy. I do want to take my complain further. #groupvisits? #pain #dismissal

Response from The Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust

Dear Caledonia

I was sorry to read that you were unhappy with your patient experience within our Emergency Department

To enable us to investigate further, I would be grateful if you can contact the Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) who can assist you further. PALS can be contacted on 01902 695362.

Kindest regards

Carol Bott

Head of Engagement and Public Involvement

Response from New Cross Hospital

Thank you very much for posting your comments relating to your patient experience at our hospital. I am sorry for any distress that this matter has caused you. To enable me to look further into your concerns, I would be grateful if you can contact the Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) on 01902 695362 who can assist you further. Just to inform you, the Care Quality Commission (CQC) are holding two public listening events on: Tuesday 26 May 2015 at The Mount Hotel, Mount Road, Tettenhall Wood, Wolverhampton. WV6 8HL at 6.30pm and Wednesday 27 May 2015 at St Luke's Church and Community Centre, Parish Office, Church Street, Cannock, Staffordshire WS11 1DE at 6.30pm Any feedback that you can provide to the CQC would be very much appreciated. If you require any further information relating to this event, please do not hesitate to contact the Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) on 01902 695362. Kindest regards Carol Bott Head of Patient Experience and Public Involvement