"Very Pleased with Stay and Treatment"

About: Royal Preston Hospital

I would like to thank the neurosurgical team and the nursing staff of ward 2B. I was transferred as an emergency from a local hospital with s spine problem requiring surgery. I was delighted with the nursing team who worked thoroughly and with efficiency and great card.bt heir cheeriness despite working long shifts was a great encouragement and although I only spent a total of 3 days on the ward, I feel without their proactive nature, I may well have needed to stay longer. The surgical team were thorough, caring and attentive both pre and post surgery. So far, things seem to have gone well so, of course, I am delighted to be free of the pain that I have been in. Thank you all.

Thank you for your very kind and positive feedback, please be assured that it has been shared with the neurosurgical team.

Response from Royal Preston Hospital

Thank you very your very kind feedback; please be assured that it has been shared with the neurosurgical team.