"Baby group at Bingham Children's Centre"

About: Bingham Children's Centre

I was feeling a bit lost as an older mum with her first baby. I had been going to baby weigh clinics at the health centre. One of the children's centre staff told me about the baby group at Bingham Children's centre. I went along and met some really supportive mums and staff. I am still good friends 3 years on with staff and mums.

Response from Tina Hancock, Sure Start Children's Centres Service Manager, Broxtowe District, Sure Start, Health Partnerships

Hi, Thank you for taking the time to post your experience on this site, it does help shape the future of services and it sounds like you have received an excellent service from dedicated team members at Sure Start.

Sure Start Children's Centres deliver a full range of services designed to meet the needs of families at a time when a little direction is sometimes needed. I am really pleased that you have developed good friendships and have continued to engage with Sure Start and your friends over the past 3 years, strengthening your support and good friendship networks.

May I wish you and your family have many more positive experiences at Bingham Children's Centre.

• paul2louise thinks this response is helpful