"I feel a huge weight lifted off my shoulders."

About: Inclusion Matters Liverpool

(as a service user),

I have just finished a very successful session of treatment for depression and anxiety. I feel it has really changed my life by giving me the tools to deal with my problems.

I was very nervous about starting the treatment with Inclusion Matters and was convinced it wouldn't work.

I didn't get off to a good start either as I felt uneasy and couldn't open up properly with my first therapist but after I asked to be moved to somebody else it all slotted into place and I really found it very easy to talk and confide with the change of therapist. I feel my whole world has had a huge weight lifted off my shoulders.

Response from Tracey Murden, Inclusion Matters

Dear Syphon187,

I am really pleased to hear that your treatment for anxiety and depression has been successful. Just like when we try anything new, therapy can be quite daunting and it isn't unusual for people to feel anxious about it at first. I'm sure that other people who might be feeling the same will be encouraged by your sharing your own experience of overcoming this and eventually finding that you could talk easily to your therapist. Occasionally it can happen for many reasons that you don't quite gel with your therapist, and I'm pleased that we were able to change your therapist and that you did get the help that you needed.

Best wishes