"I’m very satisfied with both the ambulance service and the carers."

About: South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust / Emergency ambulance

I have to call on the ambulance service regularly as my husband has had pneumonia and has ulcers on his legs. He also has Alzheimer’s and is a big man – I’m in my 90’s and just 7st so if he falls, which he does frequently, I sometimes need help to get him back up. The ambulance men are lovely, always so helpful.

My husband also has carers from all over the place through Care Southwest Ltd. Lynn Williams and Dominic Sutton come every morning and evening to care for him. My husband is in a very confused state but the carers are wonderful with him.

I’m very satisfied with both the ambulance service and the carers.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I hope both you and your husband are currently well.

It is always rewarding to hear that our staff are continuing to provide excellent care to our patients, and their families when they need us most.

I would like to pass your kind comments onto the ambulance crews who come to your aid. Would you be able to contact me, laura.martin@swast.nhs.uk or call 01392 453831, at your convenience, with the address that the ambulance attends? This would allow me to identify the staff involved and ensure they are recognised for the care they give.

Thank you again for providing feedback on our service.