"Delivery suite rusher ward"

About: East Surrey Hospital

My wife gave birth here on Tuesday and I must say what a pleasure it was to deal with staff that want to be there and will take time to listen to your fears and put your mind at ease! We had a terrible experience and a different hospital and was nervous of doing it over a again, our midwife and her student were a absolute pleasure to have looking after us and would like to personally thank them and say what a fantastic job they did and the after care from them was second to none. All the staff were extremely friendly and a mention to the tea/lunch lady who seemed to go out of her way to make sure we had tea and coffee etc lovely lady. All in all a wonderful team and a fantastic hospital

Response from East Surrey Hospital

Thank you for taking your time to comment on your experience of our Maternity department at ESH. I am pleased to hear that your experience here was better than your previous experience. I will make sure that I pass your comments on to the team in Maternity. Kind Regards, Bethan Digital Communications Manager.

Response from Tasha Gardner, Communications Manager, Marketing and Communications, Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust

Dear Mike

Congratulations to you and your wife. It's lovely to hear that the staff could give you both the reassurance and confidence you needed after a your previous experience. I will make sure your comments are passed on the team and the ward hostess who supplied the all important tea and coffee.

kind regards