"One of the best experiences I've had over the last three years"

About: Telford referral and quality service (TRAQS) The Princess Royal Hospital / Respiratory medicine

TRAQS patient line, the lady was friendly, caring and helpful. I was offered an appointment which met my lifestyle at the Princess Royal Hospital [Respiratory] on Saturday morning, disabled parking was easy, parking machine didn't work but the man in the kiosk was helpful.

Nurses and doctor were friendly and informative, one of the best experiences I've had over the last three years and I've spent some time in both Shrewsbury and Telford Hospitals.

Response from Helen Handy, TRAQS & CAB Co-Ordinator, Telford and Wrekin CCG

Dear Otter776

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback with the TRAQS team.

I am pleased that the experience was excellent for you and that the lady you spoke to at TRAQS was friendly, caring and helpful. TRAQS take Customer Service very seriously and always endeavour to ensure patients receive a positive experience from the TRAQS team.

Although your referral was processed by the TRAQS team we note that some of your comments relate to Princess Royal Hospital NHS Trust/Royal Shrewsbury Hospital NHS Trust and as such we are unable to comment on their behalf.

Please may we direct you the Patient Advice Liaison Officer (PALS). They will be able to take your comments further on behalf of the individual hospital concerned.The PALS team are happy to receive positive feedback on behalf of staff at the hospitals and will ensure that your comments are passed on to the appropriate department.

PALS PRH - 01952 282888

PALS RSH - 01743 261691

Thank you again for taking the time to respond.

Response from The Princess Royal Hospital

Thank you for your feedback Di Davis Patient Advice and Liaison Service