"A and E care"

About: East Surrey Hospital

Thank you so much for the care you gave my husband today. We, as most people were extremely anxious about our visit. What would the diagnosis be of stroke like symptoms? We were seen rapidly and by friendly, professional staff. We had one of our three children with us, our baby of 6 months. Several times, I had to go and tend to her. One nurse offered myself a cup of water whike I was nursing her. Such kindness, which meant I felt confident in any decision happening to my husband. Thank you again so much.

Response from Bethan Borrett, Digital Communications Manager, Communications, Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust

I hope your husband is recovering well.

Kind Regards,

Bethan

Response from East Surrey Hospital

Thank you for you comments about your visit to our Emergency Department with your husband. I am pleased to read that you had such a positive experience and will make sure your comments are passed on to the team in ED who will be pleased to read them. I hope your husband is recovering well. Kind Regards, Bethan Digital Communications Manager