About: Littlebrook Hospital

My daughter went here as she didn't feel safe she felt she may harm herself. She has been moved to amberwood for no real reason and her condition is no better than when she went in. All her personal belongings were stolen from a locker that staff held keys to . She wasn't given a duvet when asked they said they didn't have any. I took one for herfrom home. When they hurredly moved her to amberwood she phoned me crying telling me she was scared to leaveher room . This happened on a few occasions .. she still not had medication sorted and has gone downhill. I intend to takethis further as its disgusting. I feel for those patirents who have no visitors to keep an eye on them. Mydaughter is also suspected of having diabetes and has not been seen by a e nurse or consultant. This is also aworry. U may wonder why I have not removed her as she wasn't secriond.I triedbut they said they would have her put on a 72 hour holding orderso I am now in such a state I think I will be there soon !!!!!!!!!!!

Response from Nicholas Dent, PET Manager , Patient Experience Team, Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust

I am sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied with the service we provide at Littlebrook Hospital. While it would not be appropriate to comment about individual cases on this website the service manager, Cheryl Lee, would be happy to discuss these matters with you if you were to call her on 01322 622222, or you could contact the Patient Experience team on 0800 587 6757 or by email patientexperience@kmpt.nhs.uk. We do take very seriously the issues you raise and hope that you will be in touch.